This is the best Shrimp Scampi recipe I've ever made. So fresh and so simple. Give this one a try and wow your friends and family!
The Recipe for Shrimp Scampi Success!
This is the best Shrimp Scampi recipe I've ever made. So fresh and so simple. Give this one a try and wow your friends and family!Print Pin Rate
- Non Stick Pan https://ninjakitchen.pxf.io/DKReVq
- Pot for pasta https://ninjakitchen.pxf.io/DKReVq
- 1 lb 16-20 count jumbo shrimp Uncooked, peeled and deveined.
- 6 tbsp Butter I used salted, but unsalted will be fine too.
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup White wine Use a wine you would drink normally.
- 6 cloves Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb Box pasta I used spaghetti, but you can use what ever you like.
- Cook pasta to al dente according to the directions.
- Melt butter with olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in the white wine and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes, then flip the shrimp and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon slices or pour in the already squeezed lemon juice.
- Add the parsley.
- Add in the cooked pasta and mix everything together.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes to let all of the flavors combine.
- Serve and enjoy!