This soup is perfect for a cold fall or winter day. Creamy and hearty ham and potato soup made in our Ninja Foodi. The flavors come together so quickly.
Creamy Ham and Potato Soup Recipe (Ninja Foodi / Instant Pot Recipe)
This soup is perfect for a cold fall or winter day. Creamy and hearty ham and potato soup made in our Ninja Foodi. The flavors come together so quickly.Print Pin
- 3 lbs Russet potatoes. Diced into 1 inch cubes.
- 2 cups Diced Ham.
- 1/2 cup Diced onion.
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic.
- 2 cups Chicken stock.
- 1 cup Heavy cream.
- 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese.
- 4 tbsp Butter.
- 1 tbsp Olive oil.
- Cooked bacon bits.
- Sliced green onions.
- Salt / Pepper to taste.
- Set the Ninja Foodi to sear/saute.
- Saute onions in oil and butter for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in potatoes, garlic and salt/pepper mix well.
- Pour in chicken stock.
- Close the pressure cooker lid and set to the pressure cook high for 10 minutes, press start.
- Once the pressure cook is done, let it naturally release for 5 minutes, then release the rest of the pressure.
- Start to break up the potatoes until you get the texture you like.
- Pour in the cream and add a cup of the cheese. Mix it up thoroughly.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Garnish with bacon, cheese and green onion.
- Serve and enjoy.