This chili is amazing for those cold winter nights or for your favorite game day traditions!
The Best Brisket Chili Recipe! (Ninja Foodi / Instant Pot Recipe)
This chili is amazing for those cold winter nights or for your favorite game day traditions!Print Pin
- 2 lbs Smoked Brisket.
- 2 cans Rotel.
- 1 cup White onion – diced.
- 1 box Chili mix. I used Carrol Shelby chili mix.
- 2 tbsp Wagyu beef tallow. Vegetable oil can be used.
- 3 cups Beef stock.
- 1 tbsp All purpose seasoning.
- 1 tbsp Hot sauce. (Optional)
- Saute the onions and garlic in beef tallow or oil, using the sear/saute mode high.
- Add the brisket and warm through for 3-4 min.
- (**If you don't have brisket, then brown whatever beef you are using on all sides. You will also add 1 hour to the pressure cooking timing.)
- Mix in the rotel, beef stock, chili seasonings, all purpose seasoning and hot sauce to pot.
- Set the Foodi to pressure cook for 30 minutes, lock the foodi and press start.
- Once the pressure cook is done, let the Foodi naturally release until the pressure is done.
- Serve with your favorite topping and enjoy!