Ninja Speedi Sausage and Pepper Pasta!
This is a perfect weeknight meal the whole family will love! Quick and easy, full of flavor!
- Italian sausage links.
- One 24 oz jar of pasta sauce.
- 2 bell peppers – sliced.
- 8oz uncooked pasta.
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan.
- 1 cup water.
- A few shakes of red pepper flakes. (optional)
- Add bell peppers, pasta, pasta sauce, parmesan, and red pepper to Speedi pan. Stir mix together.
- Place the grill tray on the pan and add the sausage links to the tray.
- Set your Speedi lever to Rapid Cook.
- Choose Speedi Meals setting, 390f for 20 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, check the sausage internal temps. Pull them out when they hit 185-170f internal.
- Continue to cook the pasta mix until pasta is completely cooked through.
- Server with a little parmesan sprinkled over the top and enjoy!