Smoked Queso Mac and Cheese
This dish combines to all time favorites! Mac and Cheese and Queso Dip… And please whatever you do, DO NOT sleep on the maple sausage!
- 1 Smoker
- 1 Box pasta. (cook to al dente)
- 16 oz Package of maple sausage links (cook all the way through)
- 32 oz Block Velveeta cheese.
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 oz Can fire roasted chilies.
- 12 oz Rotel
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1 tbsp Sweet and spicy BBQ seasoning.
- Fire up your pellet grill, smoker, kettle, etc… to 350f
- In a foil pan, add all ingredients, except for the cheddar cheese. Do not try to mix yet.
- Place pan in smoker, close lid and let it go for 20 minutes.
- After 30 minutes of cook time, you should be able to mix everything together.
- Add the cheddar cheese over the top of the mac and cheese.
- Cook for another 30 min until the top is melted and golden brown.
- Remove from smoker and enjoy!