NINJA WOODFIRE OUTDOOR GRILL SMOKED BRISKET! We're throwing out the Ninja book on this one! I'm going to show you how to make a brisket on the new Ninja Woodfire Outdoor Grill. And it turned out awesome!
Ninja Woodfire Outdoor Grill Smoked Brisket
NINJA WOODFIRE OUTDOOR GRILL SMOKED BRISKET! We're throwing out the Ninja book on this one! I'm going to show you how to make a brisket on the new Ninja Woodfire Outdoor Grill. And it turned out awesome!Print Pin Rate
- 10 lbs Beef brisket You can fit up to 12lbs depending on how it is trimmed.
- 4 tbsp BBQ Seasoning
- 3 cups Beef stock or consumme
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Heavy duty tin foil. This will be used to wrap the brisket.
- Trim excess fat, hard fat, and sliver skin frombrisket.
- Season the whole brisket liberally with BBQ rub.Add thermometer to brisket.
- Add pellets to NWG.
- Set NWG to Smoker setting at 250F (121C). Youcan leave the default time as is.
- Hit the start button and let NWG go through theignition process.
- Once the ignition process is finished, add thebrisket to the grill plate, fat cap facing up. Shut thelid.
- After 30 minutes, check your brisket to see if it isstarting to dry out. If there are dry spots, spritzthem down with a mix of beef stock,Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce. Close lid.
- Smoke the brisket for 1 hour. After that hour,increase the temperature to 275F (135C), addanother cup of pellets to hopper. Press and holdthe Woodfire button for 3 seconds to restart thepellet burn process.
- Check on the brisket every 15-20 minutes to makesure it is not drying out, spitz it if it appears to bedry.
- Continue to smoke the brisket for another hour oruntil internal temperatures hit 165-170F (73-76).
- Remove brisket from NWG, add to foil, pour therest of the spritz mix over the top of the brisket,wrap the foil tightly around the brisket so thatthere are no leaks.
- Add the thermometer back to the brisket throughthe foil and place the brisket back in the NWG.
- Turn the NWG to Bake setting at 350F (176C) andset the time to 2:30.
- Cook the brisket until the internal temperature hits205-210F (96-99C) and it is probing tender.
- Remove brisket from the NWG, wrap it in a towelor place in a cooler for 1 hour.
- Slice Briskets against its grains on the musclesand enjoy!