NINJA WOODFIRE OUTDOOR GRILL ST. LOUIS STYLE BBQ RIBS! I'm going to show you the best way to make true BBQ ribs in your Ninja Woodfire Grill. From prep, smoke, wrap, to tasting... this one has it all!
Ninja Woodfire Grill BBQ Pork Ribs
NINJA WOODFIRE OUTDOOR GRILL ST. LOUIS STYLE BBQ RIBS! I'm going to show you the best way to make true BBQ ribs in your Ninja Woodfire Grill. From prep, smoke, wrap, to tasting… this one has it all!Print Pin Rate
- 1 rack St. Louis Cut Ribs This recipe will work with baby back ribs too.
- 3 tbsp BBQ Seasoning
- 2 tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 4 oz Apple juice
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Heavy duty tin foil You'll use this for wrapping the ribs.
- Remove the back membrane from ribs,trim any loose pieces and slice rack in half.
- Season all sides of the ribs with BBQ Rub.
- Add pellets to NWG pellet hopper.
- Set NWG to smoker setting at 250F (121C).You can leave the default time as is.
- Hit the start button and let NWG gothrough the ignition process.
- When NWG shows ADD FOOD, place ribson the grill plate.
- Close the lid and begin smoking the ribs.
- After 30 minutes, check your ribs to see ifthey are starting to dry out. If they are,spritz them down with a mix of water and2 ozs of apple juice. Close lid.
- Check on ribs every 15 minutes to makesure they’re not drying out, spitz them ifthey appear to be dry.
- After about an hour, the ribs should havean internal temperature of 160-165F (71 –73C).
- Remove Ribs from NWG.
- On a large sheet of tin foil, add 3oz butter,1⁄2 tbsp honey, and 1 tbsp BBQ Sauce.
- Place the half rack of ribs top side down onthe foil and wrap up the ribs tight enoughto seal it up.
- Duplicate for the 2nd half of ribs.
- Add both racks back to the NWG and finishcooking ribs until the internaltemperatures reach 200-205F (93-96C).
- Remove ribs from foil, place back on theNWG grill plate and brush them with theremaining BBQ sauce.
- Cook ribs for another 5 minutes to set thesauce.
- Remove ribs from NWG, slice between therib bones, and enjoy!