Smoked Queso Mac and Cheese
This dish combines to all time favorites! Mac and Cheese and Queso Dip… And please whatever you do, DO NOT sleep on the maple sausage!
- 1 box pasta. (cook to al dente)
- 1 16oz package of maple sausage links (cook all the way through)
- 1 large 32oz block Velveeta cheese.
- ½ cup cream.
- 1 4oz can fire roasted chilies.
- 1 12 oz can Rotel.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1 tablespoon sweet and spicy BBQ seasoning.
- Fire up your pellet grill, smoker, kettle, etc… to 350f
- In a foil pan, add all ingredients, except for the cheddar cheese. Do not try to mix yet.
- Place pan in smoker, close lid and let it go for 20 minutes.
- After 30 minutes of cook time, you should be able to mix everything together.
- Add the cheddar cheese over the top of the mac and cheese.
- Cook for another 30 min until the top is melted and golden brown.
- Remove from smoker and enjoy!