Ingredients (Makes 2 cocktails worth):
- 6-7 Blackberries.
- Mint Leaves.
- 2 1/2 oz Sweet and Sour.
- 2/3 oz Vanilla Simple Syrup.
- 1 1/2 oz Creme de Cassis.
- 4 oz Gentlemen Jack Whiskey.
- Muddle blackberries and a couple mint leaves in a shaker with the simple syrup.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the shaker, add some ice cubes. Shake the mix well until a bit of frost and condensation forms on the shaker.
- Strain over ice in a couple rocks glasses.
- Garinsh with a few blackberries and sprig of mint.
Links for items needed on this recipe: