NINJA WOOD FIRE OUTDOOR GRILL SMOKED POT ROAST RECIPE! Today we make a fall and winter classic smoked pot roast! This hearty and warming dish is a family favorite!
Ninja Woodfire Grill Smoked Pot Roast Recipe
NINJA WOOD FIRE OUTDOOR GRILL SMOKED POT ROAST RECIPE! Today we make a fall and winter classic smoked pot roast! This hearty and warming dish is a family favorite!Print Pin Rate
- 6 lb Chuck roast
- 1 cup Diced carrots
- 1 cup Diced celery
- 1 cup Diced onions
- 2 tbsp Minced garlic
- 4 Medium russet potatoes Cube the potatoes evenly.
- 4 cups Beef stock
- 2 Sprigs of rosemary
- 1 tbsp BBQ Seasoning
- Heavy duty tin foil Foil used to wrap roast.
- Trim any hard fat or silver skin from theroast.
- Season the roast with BBQ Rub and addyour thermometer to the thickest part ofthe roast.
- Add the carrots, onions, potatoes, celery,garlic, and rosemary to an oven safe dish.
- Add pellets to NWG pellet hopper.
- Set NWG to smoker setting at 300F (149C).You can leave the default time as is.
- Hit the start button and let NWG gothrough the ignition process.
- Add the roast to the NWG, shut lid andsmoke until internal temperatures hit 165-170F (73-76).
- Remove roast from the NWG and placeroast on the veggies in the oven safe dish.
- Pour beef stock over the roast andveggies.
- Cover dish tightly with tin foil and placedish back in the NWG.
- Continue cooking on the Smoker setting300F (149C) until the internal temperaturehits 205-210F (96-99C) and it is probingtender.
- Let the roast rest for 20 minutes.
- Remove roast from dish and slice or shredroast.
- Plate the roast up with the veggies andenjoy!