Ninja Woodfire Grill Smoked Brisket Mac and Cheese
Combining the brisket with the creamy mac and cheese takes this dish to the next level!
- 16 oz Velveeta.
- 4 oz grated pepper jack cheese.
- 5 oz grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- 2 cups cooked pasta.
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs.
- 2 oz fire roasted chilies.
- 5 oz Rotel.
- 1 tbsp. sweet and spicy seasoning.
- 2 cups smoked brisket cubed.
- 1 cup milk.
- Mix all ingredients into a 9 x 6 or 8 x 5 pan.
- Place pan in the Woodfire Grill.
- Fill the pellet hopper with pellets.
- Set the Woodfire Grill to the Bake setting, at 300f.
- Also, push the Woodfire Technology button to add smoke to the dish.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes, until all the cheese has melted.
- Mix everything in the pan thoroughly.
- Cover with the panko and parmesan topping.
- Close the lid and continue to bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Spoon out to serve and enjoy.