Ninja Speedi Stuff Bell Peppers
These are a staple for our family meals and making them in the Ninja Speedi has taken them to a new level. Cheesy, savory, sweet, all the right flavors that your family will love!
- 1-pound Italian sausage.
- 2 cups shred mozzarella cheese.
- 12 oz marinara sauce.
- 1 tablespoon mince garlic.
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- 1 cup water.
- Brown off sausage, then add garlic, cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add the marinara sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Reduce until sauce thickens.
- Cut tops off the bell peppers, clean out seeds and ribs in the pepper.
- Spoon sauce and add mozzarella to the bell peppers.
- Then top peppers with the rest of the mozzarella.
- Open Ninja Speedi and pour in 1 cup of water.
- Place the peppers in the Speedi pot.
- Make sure lever is flipped to Rapid Cook, select Speedi Meals, set for 390f and for 15 min.
- Once the time starts counting down on the Speedi, check the peppers every 5 min and remove when the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Remove from Speedi, garnish with parsley and grated parmesan.