Ninja Foodi or Instant Pot Easy Pho Recipe
I will show you how to make a fast, easy Pho broth and turn it into a wonderful bowl of Pho Tom, or pho with shrimp in it. This broth took 30 minutes in my Ninja Foodi! A good pho broth takes hours and hours to simmer on a stove. And I did it in 30 minutes! This turned out awesome and should be a must try for all Ninja Foodi or Instant pot owners!
- 4 cups Beef Bone broth.
- 6 cups of water
- Two-inch section of Ginger root.
- One medium onion.
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of Chinese Five Spice blend.
- 2 tablespoons of kosher salt.
- 2 tablespoons of rock sugar.
- 4 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Package of rice noodles.
- Sliced thin onions.
- Green onion.
- Bean Sprouts.
- Sriracha, Hoisin, Soy Sauce.
- Use a spoon to peel the skin off the ginger root.
- Slice the onion in half, peel off the outer paper layer of the onion.
- In a dry hot cast iron skillet, place the onion and ginger, and char all sides.
- Place the onions, ginger, sugar, salt, five spice, fish sauce, and bone broth to the pressure cooker pot, cover with the lid.
- Make sure the pressure cooker lid is sealed.
- Set the pressure cooker to the HIGH setting for 30 minutes.
- Quick released the pressure valve.
- Remove the onion and ginger from the broth.
- Blanch your rice noodles to package specifications.
- Poach your shrimp until cooked through.
- Place noodles, shrimp, and whatever extras you enjoy in your pho into a bowl.
- Ladle the broth over the noodles and shrimp.
For video recipe: