Ninja Foodi Grill Grilled Pork Ribs
We’re prepping these ribs a little different than regular BBQ style ribs. We’re giving them a simple seasoning, braise them tender, and getting some grill heat on them.
- Pork ribs.
- All-purpose seasoning.
- ½ cup chicken broth.
- ¼ cup soy sauce.
- 4 oz butter.
- Heavy duty tin foil.
- Remove the membrane from the back on the rack of ribs. Use a butter knife and paper towel.
- Trim any fat or sliver skin from rack of ribs.
- You may need to cut the ribs in half to get it to fit in your grill.
- Season ribs with seasoning and let set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Place ribs on the tin foil, fold the foil up to make a tight seal around the ribs, leaving one opening.
- Add the butter, stock, and soy sauce, then completely seal the foil.
- Heat the Foodi Grill to 300f on Bake setting, add the tin foil covered ribs, and cook for 1 hour.
- Remove foil package from Foodi Grill. Then use the grill setting, heat on High.
- Remove ribs from package and place meat side down on the grill plate.
- Grill the ribs for another 10 min.
- Remove from grill, slice into individual ribs, and enjoy!