Maple Bourbon Bacon Air Fried Chicken Wings
These wings are a flavor bomb! Bacon, Bourbon, Maple, Sriracha! Sticky, sweet, heat, crunch chicken wings! Give these a try and tell me they’re not the best wings ever!
- 1 pound chicken wings.
- ½ cup Maple Syrup.
- ¼ cup bourbon.
- ½ cup diced cooked bacon.
- 1 tablespoon sweet spicy BBQ seasoning.
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (optional).
- Spray avocado oil.
- Preheat air fryer to 390f.
- Spray wings down with avocado oil.
- Season wings with BBQ seasoning.
- Air fry wings for 20 min, flipping and mixing half way through.
Maple bourbon bacon sauce:
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, add the maple syrup, bourbon, bacon and sriracha, mix thoroughly.
- Simmer over medium heat until the wings are done.
- Once wings are done, toss them in the maple bourbon bacon sauce.