Lemon Pepper Pork Chops with Garlic Fried Rice!
This dish is an amazing combination of flavors for your dinner! I made this meal on my griddle, but it can be done in any pan or cast-iron pan.
- 2 bone in pork chops.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning.
- 2 cups cooked and cooled white rice.
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic.
- 2 eggs beaten.
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce.
- 1 cup diced bell peppers.
- Optional 1 tablespoon sriracha.
- Marinate the pork chops with the lemon pepper seasoning and olive oil, for at least an hour, up to overnight.
- Over medium heat on your griddle or pan. Sear the pork chops until 140f internal. Let rest until the carry over until to 145F.
- For the fried rice, sauté the garlic and bell peppers on your griddle or in your pan, with the sesame seed oil.
- Add the rice to the griddle or pan and mix with the garlic and peppers.
- Add the soy sauce and sriracha, mix the rice thoroughly.
- Add the beaten eggs to the rice and finish cooking with the rice.
- Remove from the griddle or pan.