Honey Garlic Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
- 8 Bone in – Skin on chicken thighs.
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- 1 tablespoon Granulated onion powder.
- 1 tablespoon Granulated garlic powder.
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 2 tablespoon butter.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 1 tablespoon honey.
- ¼ cup soy sauce.
- ¼ cup water.
- Juice of one small lemon.
- 8 Lemon slices.
- To make the seasoning marinade.
- Mix lemon olive oil, pepper seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika in a small bowl.
- Rub this mix on the chicken thighs, rub some of the mix underneath the skin.
- Let the chicken marinate for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- After the thighs have marinated, heat the oven to 425f.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and set a rack over the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then flip the thighs and cook for another 20-25 minutes.
- To make the honey garlic sauce. Melt butter in a medium skillet on low to medium heat, then add minced garlic, honey, soy sauce, water, lemon juice, and lemon slices.
- Let the sauce gently simmer until it has slightly thickened.
- Brush the honey sauce on the thighs, top with caramelized lemon slices, and bake until the thighs reach an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Remove from oven, place over some white rice, and enjoy!