Hatch Chile Griddle Cream Corn
This is a great take on a seasonal favorite. Hatch green chile cream corn, done on a griddle, is an amazing way to level up your cream corn!
- 4 ears Fresh Corn shaved from the cob.
- 2-3 hatch chilies diced. (Canned chilies can be substituted)
- 4 oz cream cheese.
- ½ cup heavy cream.
- 2 oz butter.
- ½ tablespoon Cajun seasoning.
- Sauté corn and chilies in butter, on med heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Add cream and cream cheese, mix thoroughly to combine.
- Shake seasoning over corn mix to taste.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy.