Grilled Corn Appetizer on the Ninja Foodi Grill
- 4 ears of corn.
- 4 tablespoons of butter.
- 1 teaspoon chili powder.
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt.
- ½ of a lime juiced.
- ½ teaspoon black pepper.
- ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Avocado spray oil.
- Bamboo skewers.
- Heat Foodi Grill on the Max setting.
- Spray the ears of corn with avocado oil.
- Grill the corn for 15 to 20 minutes. Rotating on the grill every 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter, chili powder, pepper, salt, and lime juice. Mix well once melted.
- Once the corn is done, cut the ears of corn into 3rds.
- Stick skewers into the end of the corn 3 rd.
- Brush corn with butter mix.
- Then roll the corn in the parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!