Griddle Breakfast Scramble!
This breakfast scramble is just a hearty way to start the day! Bacon, sausage, potatoes, eggs and cheese, what more could you ask for!
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 6 large eggs.
- 1 pound bacon.
- 1 pound breakfast sausage.
- 2 pound bag small golden potatoes – quartered.
- 1 cup diced red onions.
- 1 cup diced bell peppers.
- 2 cups shredded cheese.
- Seasoning salt to taste.
- Par boil potatoes for 10 min in salted water.
- On griddle, add potatoes, bacon, sausage, onions, and peppers. Season potatoes, onions, and peppers to taste. Cook all the way through until all parts are caramelized and done.
- Scramble up the eggs, butter the griddle, and pour eggs on the griddle. Season to taste. Cook until almost done.
- Mix everything together, eggs, potatoes, meat, onions, and peppers.
- Sprinkle cheese over the scramble, let melt, serve, and enjoy!