We’re using our pan to fry these amazing wings. Garlic and Parmesan are two flavors that are meant for each other! And they absolutely level up your chicken wings!
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe
We’re using our pan to fry these amazing wings. Garlic and Parmesan are two flavors that are meant for each other! And they absolutely level up your chicken wings!Print Pin
- 2 lbs Chicken wings. Cut to flats and drums.
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder or seasoning salt.
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic.
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese.
- 1 tsp Red pepper flakes. Optional.
- 1 tsp Minced parsley.
- 4 cups Vegetable or canola oil.
- 8 oz Butter.
- 2 Tbsp Flour or cornstarch.
- Garlic butter:
- In a small pan melt butter.
- Add garlic, red pepper flakes, and a light sprinkle of seasoning.
- Sauté until garlic has lightly browned. Set aside until wings are cooked.
- Season wings and let marinade for an hour, up to 4 hours.
- Cover wings in cornstarch, knock off any extra cornstarch.
- In a deep pan or wok, add your oil and heat to 350f.
- Add your wings to the oil, do not over crowd the pan with wings. Work in batches if you have too.
- Fry wings until 170-180f internal.
- Remove and coat with garlic butter and parmesan cheese.