Chicken Fried Rice
- 4 cups cooked rice.
- 5-6 boneless skinless chicken thighs – Diced into 1 inch cubes.
- 1 cup shredded carrots.
- 1 cup bean sprouts.
- 1/2 cup diced onion.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 cup soy sauce.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon sriracha.
- Salt/ Pepper to taste.
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion for garnish.
- Marinade chicken for 4 hours to overnight with ½ cup soy sauce, ½ tablespoon sriracha and 1 teaspoon
- Heat griddle to med-high.
- Start cooking chicken first, cook all the way through.
- Saute onions, carrots, garlic, and sprouts with olive oil.
- Scramble eggs and set aside.
- Add sesame oil to the griddle and start frying the rice.
- Add the rest of the soy sauce and sriracha to the rice. Cook for 2-3 min.
- Then combine all ingredients to the rice. And fry for another 4-5 min.
- Serve in bowl, garnish with the green onions.