This is an amazing and easy breakfast to make for the family. And it something that will change up the normal breakfast dishes. Savory with just a touch of heat, so good!
- 1 -12oz can red enchilada sauce.
- 6-7 corn tortillas.
- 2 cups shredded cheese. (I used 1 cup Oaxaca and 1 cup Colby Jack.)
- 1 pound bacon cooked and chopped.
- 7-8 eggs scrambled.
- 2 cups cooked potatoes. (I used chopped up bagged tater tots).
- 1 -4oz can diced green chilis.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Pour half the can of enchilada sauce into a bowl or deep plate.
- Dip the tortillas in the enchilada sauce and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, 1 cup of cheese, potatoes, chilis, and bacon.
- Spoon the egg mixture on to a tortilla, enough to fill it up.
- Roll the tortilla onto itself and place in 9 x 9 baking dish, seam side down.
- Repeat with the rest of the tortillas until the pan is filled.
- Poor the rest of the enchilada sauce over the enchiladas.
- Cover the enchiladas with the remaining cheese.
- Place pan in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.