- 8-10 large eggs, whisked. Add seasonings to taste.
- Shredded cheese. I use Colby and Jack, but you can use what you like.
- Tube of breakfast sausage.
- Package of bacon – cut into smaller pieces.
- Green mild or medium enchilada sauce.
- Red, yellow, orange and green bell peppers – diced.
- Half of a red onion – diced.
- Frozen hash browns.
- Corn tortillas.
- Cook the potatoes, bacon, sausage, and peppers/onions.
- Using a 9×13 Pyrex dish, coat the bottom of the dish with a quarter of the green sauce.
- Add a layer of tortillas on top of the green sauce.
- Spread cheese over the tortillas.
- Add the sausage and peppers/onions evenly.
- Add another layer of tortilla.
- Add more cheese.
- Pour the rest of green sauce over everything.
- Add the bacon.
- Pour the whisked eggs over everything. Make sure it gets in all the nooks and crannies.
- Cover with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 30 min at 350 degrees.
- Let stand for 5-10 min and enjoy!