Asian Style Flanken Short Ribs on the Ninja Foodi Grill!
This meaty thin cut Flanken Short Ribs are amazing on the grill! Only takes a couple minutes with high heat on each side and you’re enjoying these awesome beef short ribs.
Ingredients for 8 servings:
- 4 pounds flanken cut chuck short ribs.
- 1 6oz can of pineapple juice.
- 1/2 cup store bought teriyaki sauce.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil.
- Optional 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce.
- In a big sealable plastic bag, add the ribs, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and sriracha.
- Seal bag and shake to mix contents thoroughly.
- Let marinate from 1 to 4 hours.
- Pre-heat your grill to the max setting.
- Grill your ribs, flipping ever minute, until your desired doneness.
- Cut the meat between the bones and enjoy.