This recipe is a fan favorite. I’m showing you how to use your air fryer to make this amazing shrimp scampi recipe.
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined.
- 1/4 cup white wine.
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil.
- 4 oz butter.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes.
- 1/2 lemon juiced.
- Salt / Pepper to taste.
- Minced parsley for garnish.
Prep for Ninja Foodi Grill and Griddle:
- Using the Griddle plate, preheat on griddle setting to 400f.
- Add the butter, wine, olive oil, minced garlic and red pepper flakes to your griddle plate. Melt and mix all together.
- Add shrimp, cook for 3-4 min.
- Flip shrimp over, then add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Finish cooking another 2-3 minutes until shrimp is cooked through.
- Plate shrimp then garnish with parsley and enjoy.
Prep for standard air fryer:
- Heat your air fryer to 400f.
- Add the shrimp, butter, wine, olive oil, minced garlic and red pepper flakes to your air fryer pan or pot.
- Shut the air fryer and cook shrimp for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip the shrimp, then add the lemon, salt and pepper.
- Shut air fryer and finish cooking another 2-3 minutes until shrimp is cooked through.
- Remove from air fryer, garnish with parsley, and enjoy.