This Shrimp Boil recipe is too easy and too good! This will take your shrimp recipe game to the next level for sure. This recipe is good for two servings.
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shell on shrimp
- Corn on the cob
- Small red potatoes
- Smoked sausage
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 1/2 cup Chicken stock
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Lemon slices.
- Cut up sausage, potatoes, and corn.
- Lay out a sheet of heavy duty tin foil.
- Fold up foil sides to create a boat or package.
- Add the shrimp, corn, sausage, potatoes, seasoning, garlic, butter, hot sauce and lemon slices.
- Fold and seal the top and one side of the foil.
- In the open side of the pack, pour in wine and stock.
- Seal the open side of the foil pack.
- Heat your air fryer to 350, place the foil pack in the air fryer, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove foil pack from air fryer, open the top, sprinkle in some parsley and enjoy!