Air Fryer Scotch Eggs
This is a great appetizer for your breakfast or brunches! The combination of flavors is amazing and a crowd pleaser.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 4 eggs (Soft boiled or hard boiled)
- 1-pound package of breakfast sausage.
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions.
- 1 and ½ tablespoons seasoning salt.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour.
- 1 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs.
- 3 beaten eggs for the breading.
- Spray avocado oil.
- I soft boil my eggs for this recipe for 7 min. If you prefer hard boiled go for 10-12 min.
- In a bowl, mix the sausage, seasoning and green onions.
- Portion the sausage into 4 equal balls. Flatten them out, to wrap around the eggs. Make sure the eggs are completely covered with the sausage.
- Coat the sausage covered eggs with the Flour.
- Dip the sausage covered eggs into the beaten egg, cover completely.
- Coat the sausage covered eggs with the panko breadcrumbs.
- Place them into your air fryer and spray them down with avocado oil.
- Air fry them at 390F for 12-15 minutes, flipping them at 7 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!