Air Fried Pork Chops
Perfect crispy chops using some avocado oil and panko breadcrumbs. Great for an weeknight meal that the whole family will love.
- Pork loin chops.
- Italian Panko breadcrumbs.
- Spray avocado oil.
- Red pepper flakes.
- Kosher salt.
- Lightly sprinkle kosher salt on chops and let rest in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Heat your air fryer to 390f on air fry setting.
- Add pepper flakes to breadcrumbs in a flat dish.
- Spray chops with avocado oil.
- Push the chops into the breadcrumbs. Cover chops completely with breadcrumbs.
- Set the chops on a rack and spray again with avocado oil.
- Place chops carefully into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 10 minutes, then flip, and cook for another 7 to 8 minutes.
- Once the chops hit an internal temperature of 145f, remove from air fryer.
- Server with rice or mashed potatoes and enjoy!