Air Fried Pizza Egg Rolls
This my fun take on a non-traditional egg roll. We’re combined two favorites, pizza, and egg rolls into one awesome appetizer.
- Egg roll wrappers.
- Mozzarella cheese – Sliced into 1/2” x 2” slices.
- Italian sausage.
- 1 jar Pizza sauce.
- 1 egg.
- Spray avocado oil.
- Fully cook the Italian and add half of the pizza sauce.
- Place an egg roll wrapper down in the diamond length.
- On the wrapper, place the cheese, a spoonful of the sausage and a couple pepperonis, towards one side of the diamond.
- Roll the first corner of the wrapper tightly over the mix.
- Fold in both sides of the wrapper in and finish the roll.
- As you finish the roll, dampen the last point of the roll with a little egg wash.
- Head your air fryer to 400F.
- Place your rolls into the air fryer basket and spray them completely with the avocado oil.
- Air fry the rolls for 15-20 minutes, flipping half way through, until golden brown.
- Remove from the air fryer, serve with extra pizza sauce, and enjoy!