Air Fried Donuts
We’re air frying donuts! We’re used some amazing, sweet seasoning and some chocolate drizzle on top to take these donuts to the next level!
- Tube of Grands buttermilk biscuits.
- Stick of butter.
- Cinnamon / Sugar mix.
- Chocolate melts.
- Open biscuit tube and separate all of the biscuits.
- Using any cylinder less than an inch or so wide, press out the middles of the biscuits to make the donut
- Heat your air fryer to 325F.
- Place the biscuits in the air fryer and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the donuts are golden brown and
- Melt the stick of butter and chocolate in separate bowls in the microwave.
- Add your cinnamon sugar mix to a plate.
- Coat the donut into the butter, then roll into the cinnamon sugar mix and coat the donut thoroughly.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the donuts.
For the video recipe and instruction: https://youtu.be/q4DZRyWMeIQ